Nowadays people with busy lifestyle face a lot of anxiety and stress issues. Sometimes it’s related to health , job , personal relationship , study or financial issues. People are using a lot of medication to sort out these issues , these drugs provide you temporary relief but these medications have a lot of side effects .
Here in this blog we will be discussing a few practical and simple solutions to this problem .
1. Chamomile tea – Chamomile flowers are soothing in nature , infusion or tea made up of Chamomile flowers helps to relieve stress and anxiety .
2. Nuts and Seeds – Almonds , Walnuts , flaxseeds are rich sources of omega 3 , include these healthy snacks in your diet .
3. Nature Walk – Take out time to walk in nature for 15 min everyday , fresh air and colours of nature energises your body and makes your mind more relaxed .
4. Cut down Caffeine – Caffeinated drinks cause inflammation in your body , so avoid tea and coffee as much as possible .
5. Antioxidants – Include antioxidant food in your diet such as berries , oranges , amla , cucumber, peaches in your diet .
In Ayurveda texts many herbs are mentioned which helps in managing stress and anxiety , these herbs act as a nervine tonic .
Ksheerabala Tail – A light head massage with Ksheerabala tail on the scalp helps to relieve the anxiety .
Brahmi – Brahmi helps to improve memory and nourishes cells of the nervous system.
Yoga and Meditation :
1. Meditation helps a lot in dealing with stress and meditation , to begin with you can sit at one place in Sukhasana ( any comfortable pose like cross leg) and focus on your breathing . There are many other ways of doing meditation liks OM chanting , Yoga Nidra and Singing bowl therapy .
2. Pranayama : Deep breathing exercises also helps to soothe your nerves , When you do deep breathing you inhale more oxygen which energises your body .
3.Laughter yoga is best medicine to reduce stress and anxiety.
To know more – Learn Laughter Yoga
Manage your relationship
You can always take help from a counselor to manage your relationship issues . Communication is the best tool to manage relationships. In most of the cases people make perceptions without knowing the true facts . In case you have some doubt or problem with a person , go and talk to the person ,find a solution and move on . Don’t be stuck in one place, keep moving .
Whenever you have an argument with a person try to not drag the same for a longer duration in your mind rather think how the problem can be resolved .
Key Point – We can’t change or do anything for others but we can always change our own mindset and actions .