Sometimes it happens that your extremities (limbs) are slim but there is fat accumulation around the abdomen, which we call belly fat. Healthy diet helps you to lose weight but to reduce belly fat you need to focus on that particular area. So here is the solution to this problem! Do these 5 Yoga Asanas at least 4 times a week to get the result. Try to hold the position for at least 1-2 min to get better results.
1. Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
- Take a deep breath and raise your arms and legs while lying on your stomach.
- Look up and try to lift your arms and legs as high as you can.
- For a period of 15 to 20 seconds, hold the position.
2. Ustrasana (Camel pose)
- Kneel on the yoga mat and stretch your arms up.
- Arch your back and place your palms on your feet.
- Inhale and bend back.
3. Eka padasana (One foot pose)
- Stand straight, as you extend your arms and join your palms in the Pranam salutation, keep your back straight.
- Slant your upper body forward until it is parallel to the ground as you exhale.
- Maintain your arms close to your ears.
- Slowly raise your right leg up behind you while maintaining its straightness.
- Your arms, upper part of the body, right leg, and lower part of the body should all be in a straight line.
4. Padahastasana (Standing forward bend pose)
- From a standing position, bend forward.
- Try to place your palms down.
- You can bend your knees to make this easier.
Hastha uttanasana (Raised-arms pose)
- Lift your both hands upward and stretch.
- Tilt your head, neck, and upper back slightly to create an arch.
- Make sure you must keep your arms next to your ears as you tilt your upper body back.
- Focus your gaze up.